Monday, September 10, 2012

An (EX)ample

I remember one episode of HIMYM (yes, I am the fanatic one! But couldn’t remember on what season it was. LOL). What’s left on my head right now only a touchy episode which brings the story after the broke up of Ted and Robin.

=========================================================================================

Ted: Look, us breaking up was the right thing, but it took some time to get over you, you know. I'm still getting over you, but you, you were over the minute they started the in-flight movie.
Robin: Over it? My first three days in Argentina, I cried my eyes out. I missed you so much. I wanted to go and prove how adventurous I am, but the truth is, it was really lonely. And that's why Gael happened.
Ted: You weren't trying to win the breakup?
Robin: I was trying to survive it.

=========================================================================================
And there it goes the moral of the story…

When you decide to falling in love with whosoever it is, just remember one thing, prepare your heart for the worst. I'm not pessimistically going to say that love is just another form of human pain, not at all. Cause I know it isn't, instead, it is such a great feeling ever. An anonymous old quote said that, 'love doesn't hurt, people do..'

Never ever! Put hundred pct of your heart to the one you love although you exactly know that he/she really loves you, coz you know what? People change.. and so does the feeling. Also, never ever! Hang your own happiness on someone else’s hand, coz when their gone you left nothing but sorrow. 

Keeps your brain working as long as you can. As we all know, the brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days right from birth…. but then it stops working when you fall in love.

When you decide to walk away from someone’s life and he/she didn’t try to chase you back. Keep walking! Just keep on walking, keep on moving and shape your heart!

Deal with your past, do not compare, do not try to win the break up, just simply let them go, so you can give the universe room to make miracles in your life. Coz when something good had ended up, there must be something bigger and better waiting for you just around the bend.

An ex(es) are just an example which gave you some lesson learned in life. Me and my ex(es).. we’re not friends, not enemies either, we’re just strangers with some memories.

cheers,
tikapoetri

No comments:

Post a Comment