Friday, October 19, 2012

The Happy News


I had a very mixed feeling when one of my best friend announced her pregnancy to me, to us - the group of bestfriend: 3 marriaged (and all of them are now pregnant!), 1 in a wedding preparation, 1 in a relationship, 1 one step closer into a relationship (LOL) & 2 singles (Yes, me in hereeee)-. I’m very happy to her but it kinda freaks me out at the same time. No words could describe. What i fell right now is like: anak SD ga naek kelas, envy to her friends who passed on–“

And, believe me its only a matter of time when all things will pop up on my FB newsfeed in the near coming months..  

  • Person A has graduated with a Master’s degree.
  • Person B started an awesome new job.
  • In a relationship
  • In a relationship for 2 years
  • In a relationship for more than 5 years
  • Engaged
  • Engaged
  • Engaged
  • Engaged
  • Married
  • Married
  • Our-first-cute-baby-is-just-coming-to-the-world (with an adorable pose of newborn baby picture uploaded.)

I get it, Facebook. You are like the real-life BOARD GAME of LIFE and instead of playing, i’m just effing watching!

Back to the cute newborn baby, I honestly from the bottom of my heart will be very happy hearing the news. I surely will :) Oh God, can I please order it one? Please delivery me his/her daddy first.. *press 14045. Lo kira laki bisa dipesen di McD apaaahhh?!*


cheers,
tikapoetri

No comments:

Post a Comment