Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I (Secretly) Hate Birthday.

i hate being old, to be specific, i hate getting older with this same status.

i hate to pray the same wishes over and over again, year by year while blowing my birthday candles, have no idea when that wishes will be eventually happen to me (yes, i'm a selfish creature).

i hate the fact that i still feel empty even if i surrounded with group of my best friends, hugging me and cheering me up on my birthday dinner.

i hate to realize that there is no someone out there who could give me a call and made my 'special' day will be different than another day. again, i ended up said that today is just a day, i only get older, nothing more.

Happy 27th Birthday To Me..

cheers,
tikapoetri

1 comment:

  1. Same with me. Birthday is only birthday. There's nothing special...heheeee

    ReplyDelete