Saturday, February 26, 2011

L.O.V.E

love /lAv/. strong liking or affection. strong affection and sexual attraction.

-oxford dictionary-


For the last couple years i dedicated my love only for family.friend.work.mylife.and myself.

Have no boyfriend doesn't mean u couldn't be loved, right?
*wink*. But yeah, honestly, it's kinda weird when u finds urself as a single but one of ur closest friend is just in her pregnancy. When all the thought in ur mind is just hangin' here and there but ur friend is starting to find a recommended doctor for her new baby's coming.

why does everyone seem very easy to find their love?! while i'm still seeking for mine.

Looking back to my age -which i consider it as 'still young, no need to rushed by the marriage things'- my mom asked me to have one, one person i loved, hoho... promise u i will, mom ;)

But i don't know, i can't even explain to myself, for me, fallin in love is damn hard! and once i had completely fallen, sometimes it's damn hurt! so, i just wanna play safe, covering my heart with the invisible wall, and running away when i thought the feeling wasn't there..

and i think, i need someone to FIX ME..



cheers,
tikapoetri

No comments:

Post a Comment