Sunday, February 27, 2011

You can always go HOME...

It was just another late night conversation with my old friend -yes, i am a night person, not in the kind of 'a club hopper or social climber who walked out the door in the late night and back in after 2 AM', but just in the kind of 'i seriously couldn't force my eyes off early'.-

We had a small talk via blackberry messenger. Until he asked me whether i would come home in the next long weekend or not..


Gw : hmm... kayaknya sih engga.
Dia : kenapa?
Gw : ya gapapa, lagi males pulang aja, lagi seneng jalan-jalan disini..
Dia : ooo.. emg ga kangen rumah?
Gw : ya kangen sih, tapi kan tahun baru kmrn jg baru pulang
Dia : tp pasti nyokap lo kangen..
Gw : *diem*

i didn't reply the last bbm. i envy most of my friends whose have family living at bandung. since jkt-bdg could be reached within 2 hours drivin' and only cost IDR140k return, they can easily coming back home in every weekend..

my blackberry was vibrate, followed by the blink of its red light. i grabbed it.
i saw in my blackberry screen, he sent me a poem..

seorang wanita hijrah ke suatu tempat
mencari jati diri, mengejar mimpi
tidak terasa keadaan semakin larut bersamanya
sendiri mengejar waktu
memastikan diri berputar mengikuti arah jarum jam
ingar bingar ibukota sejenak melupakan tanah kelahirannya
tempat dimana ia tumbuh besar
menulis, merangkai diri di genggaman orang tua
gadis itu tersenyum dalam langkahnya
menangis di atas pendiriannya
berharap waktu datang mewujudkan mimpinya


i couldn't say a word, i'm contemplating and questioning myself.

do i such an egoist daughter? not coming back home in my long weekend, prefer to be here than home. do i miss home?

such an idiot, no need to question it, OF COURSE i miss home..
i just kinda like a little girl who was busy playing her barbie, i need my own time to do the things i like.. but surely i'll comin back home soon..


cheers,
tikapoetri

No comments:

Post a Comment