Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Price of Beauty

Some people said that beauty is painful and expensive, i do said that. I remembered reading a quote from twitter "Boys, if you think women are beautiful since her birth then u've got wrong, coz women need an extra time, extra effort and of course extra money to be as beautiful as u see now."

Let me tell you my own story about this "extra time, extra effort and extra money"

Since I have a sensitive skin face, I just couldn't use a beauty mass product sold in the markets, even using the famous brand and the expensive one. This kind of skin was force me to meet someone with 'SpKK' as his/her academic title, put behind his/her name.

So, here I am, became a member in one of the fanciest skin clinic in Jakarta (should I proud? I don't think so...).
As a worker, I only have my weekend to consult to my skin doctor, which is in Saturday, coz the clinic is off in Sunday. And because mostly of the clinic member are just like me -which is a worker- then they will come to the clinic in the same day as I come -which is in Saturday- so believe me, in Saturday this clinic will definitely become f**ing crowded!!
If it is not for beauty, I swear to God, I will never ever coming there again...

Don't ask me about the time when I should leave my dormitory to go there.
coz the answer will be an half and hour earlier compare to the time I usually go to the office!
Don't ask me about the time I should spend in there.
coz the answer will be 5-6 hours for 10 minutes consultation only!!!
(Came 1 hour before the clinic open in order to get the 'lucky" number; 2 hours waiting for consultation, and another 2 hours to pay and get those creams & capsules).
Don't ask me about what they do with my face in there.
coz the answer will be they hurt me physically!!
And, don't even try to ask me about the money I spend in there.
coz the answer will be IDR500k up to IDR1 mio per month!! (for me, it's a lot) Damn it!!

Then, beauty is painful and expensive, isn't it?? :p

Well yeah, i do believe that God create a human especially a women with their own beauty. Beauty is a gift, but also can be a curse at the same time (depend how u use it).

Just remember one thing girls, don't be the ones with the greatest looks, but with a terrible personality and no brain.

Beauty must be a package with Brain and Behavior!!

cheers,
tikapoetri

No comments:

Post a Comment