Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Writing as an Art

I consider 'writing' as an art. A bunch of "beautiful-logic-funny-touch" word chains should be made to satisfy your readers. As my main job (as a corporate credit analyst at one of the
private bank in Indonesia) is writing, then writing become a MUST instead of a CHOICE!! (Should I grateful for this? Yes, of course i should ;D).

Well, it is not about my job that I would like to talk about this time.
It's about the 'writing as an art'.
Writing something which totally different that I ever made, it's writing my life.

I swear to God, I'm not a good writer! I even didn't have that sense!
Sense to feel my drama life and ended up by deliver to a clean paper or an electronic post, like I (try) do now. I prefer reading than writing :)

But............just like affected by magic, things have changed!!
I suddenly was dying to writeeeeee!!

Write something that really just a thing. Not a big thing.
Write something about my silly, curious, 'u think who the hell are u' thoughts, not writes a credit proposal that I have circulate to the credit
committee in order to get approval for giving loan amounted USD20 mio,
USD50 mio bla bla bla..... to the prospected debtors, by this week!!
(so
sorry boss, honestly, sometimes it's killing me :p)

I know it's not a coincidence. This passion to write came after I read a blog owned by one of the friend of mine. She is a good writer and it's inspiring me...

Well, this will be my very first post in my very first blog owned by me.
Hope, it"s not only "a short term passion".

cheers,
tikapoetri

No comments:

Post a Comment