Friday, July 23, 2010

Kebayagenic?!

One day, my friend told me that I’m a kebayagenic. Since there were many others genic like photogenic, jauhgenic, gelapgenic, bla bla bla… She considers me as a kebayagenic! Well, I just can not decide whether it is a compliment or an insult. But then, I’d rather choose it as a compliment! Haha..

In fact, I only have two.. errr.. three.. no no it’s four kebayas. Yahh, it’s only four, not much. For me, wearing kebaya is like being a Princess who walking perfectly with her most luxurious ball gown combined with her killer heels which usually happened in the Disney movie. It’s fancy and glamorous. Coz it’s wear on the very special occasion only.

I remember I had my very first kebaya just for my senior high graduation. Sound late for a girl having her first own kebaya at that age, huh? Besides, I (still) thought that my first kebaya was the cutest one while my mom called as the screwy one..

My latest occasion I had for wearing kebaya was in the last April, at my sister’s wedding. I kinda love that kebaya so much!! I feel like a woman when wearing it, a “real woman”.

Here they are my portfolio pictures which wearing kebaya…









cheers,

tikapoetri

No comments:

Post a Comment